Wish List Items
The following items are urgently needed at our locations.
- Sugar-free items for diabetics
- Low-sodium items
- Diapers, all sizes
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Coffee in small jars,
or 1- and 2-lb. cans
- Powdered drink mix with sugar
- Tea bags, individually
wrapped or small boxes
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Pasta or rice side-dishes
- Ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise
Deliver items to the Food Pantry at
1460 S. Champion Avenue, Columbus. First, please call 614-443-5130.
Faith Mission Urgent Needs List:
- men's deodorant
- men’s razors
& shaving cream
- hair brushes/combs
- men’s winter coats (especially in plus sizes)
- men’s gloves
- new or gently used blankets
- bath towels & wash cloths
- new men's underwear
- $5 gift cards to Wendy’s, McDonalds, or Subway
- turkeys and hams
Deliver items to Faith Mission, 315 E. Long Street during regular hours, Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. or Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Weekend deliveries can be made at the Men's Shelter located at 151 N. 6th Street (across the street from Faith Mission).
We appreciate your interest in volunteering with LSS. Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.